The Short Game
The Short game Themales bij FLOGOLF
Chipping, Pitching and Putting
Length 3 hours
Groep groette Max 8
Cost €30 lid van FLOGOLF
€45 non lid van FLOGOLF
It is in our long experience we have found that a lot of people particularly struggle with this aspect of the game.
If you are one of these people than we can guarantee that you fall in to one of these categories.
- You have trouble getting the ball to fly
- You mishit chipshots often or almost every-time
- You hit the ground before the ball on one shot and then hit the next shot on top of the ball ( See option 1, mishit chip shots)
- You have trouble getting the ball to fly, I know we already mentioned it, but it is worth mentioning again as this is probably your problem.
And of course by process of elimination, we can guarantee that you,
- Do not hit the ball in the middle of the clubface very often
- Do hit the ball in the middle of the clubface very often, but just suffer from distance control
- Do hit the ball in the middle of the clubface very often, but simply need to practice more.
- If you have read this far, at least you haven’t given up hope yet
Because there is hope and hope is here.
In just 1 lesson, not only will we get you chipping well and the ball flying in the air almost all of the time, but we will give you simple practice drills that if you continue to work on them they will turn your game around, and not only that, you will become a good chipper and pitcher of the ball, and an envy to your friends in just 1 lesson.
IN JUST 1 LESSON!
Learn how to practise putting
There are only 4 aspects to putting in our mind, they are,
- Distance control
- Starting the ball on your intended line
- Reading the green
- Hitting the ball in the center of the clubface
We will show you a fool proof way that if you can practice what we preach, you can not help but become not only a better putter but a good putter.
- How to practice distance control no gimmick! This really works!
- How to practice starting the ball on your intended line. (hitting it straight)
- How to easily practice reading greens, does this putt turn from right to left? If so by how much?
- How to practice hitting the ball in the center of the clubface, the Tiger Woods drill, this is how Tiger practices his putting, if it is good for Tiger than it is good for us
- Save countless strokes per round
- Lower your Handicap (In a lot of cases lower your Handicap by more than one third)
- Sign up below
- And start getting better at golf